It is a castor oil bleached to British Standard Specifications (BSS). It is a yellow viscous liquid free from suspended matter and insoluble in water.
FSG/BSS Castor oil finds application in a wide variety of uses and is the starting material for most other derivatives of castor oil.
- » As an ingredient in pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
- » In combinations with styrene and diisocynates for a film forming Varnish or a substantially insoluble infusible polymer
- » As lubricant component of coatings for vitamin and mineral Tablets.
- » As an ingredient for petroleum oil-field de-emulsification
- » As capacitor impregnate
- » As a sonar transducer fluid
- » As a dielectric material for electrical condensers
- » In manufacture of polyurethane casting resins
- » In hydraulic fluids for automobiles, trucks and machinery
- » As a starting material for most other derivatives of Castor Oil
Refined Castor Oil ( FSG / BSS )