Uttam Castor Oil
It is a castor oil bleached to British Standard Specifications (BSS). It is a yellow viscous liquid free from suspended matter and insoluble in water.
FSG/BSS Castor oil finds application in a wide variety of uses and is the starting material for most other derivatives of castor oil.
- As an ingredient in pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
- In combinations with styrene and diisocyanates for a film forming Varnish or a substantially insoluble infusible polymer
- As lubricant component of coatings for vitamin and mineral Tablets.
- As an ingredient for petroleum oil-field de-emulsification
- As capacitor impregnate
- As a sonar transducer fluid
- As a dielectric material for electrical condensers
- In manufacture of polyurethane casting resins
- In hydraulic fluids for automobiles, trucks and machinery
- As a starting material for most other derivatives of Castor Oil
Refined Castor Oil ( FSG / BSS )